Call for Papers:

"Asian German Studies"
The German Studies Association Conference
October 7-10, 2010 Oakland, California

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that I hope to organize a series of Asian-German
Studies panels at this year's GSA. You may have noticed that there were 9
such panels at last year's GSA. A vibrant e-discussion followed after the
conference among the panel participants. We would like to embrace this new
development in our field, and invite scholars from all disciplines to
contribute to this transnational studies.

Please send your abstract (1-2) pages to Qinna Shen, Miami University (
[log in to unmask]) by January 31, 2010.

Qinna
--
Qinna Shen, Ph.D. Yale University
Visiting Assistant Professor of German