How is this helpful?  I'm assuming you sent this to ridicule people who had
an honest concern about practices they thought may be injurious to
wildlife.  Yes, as you types like to say, you are a part of nature.  You are
the thinking part.  Keep doing whatever you wish without thinking and see
where nature ends up.