From: Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RFI RMBS habitat conditons - please post
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:23 PM

If anyone goes to RMBS today for the last of the year fling, please post about water levels (mudflats present, % of water frozen, etc)
of Ellis Bay, Heron Pond, Teal Pond, Linc. Shields.

Or anything else pertinent (bird sightings) that would help CBCers tomorrow
Are there ANY gulls at the Dam? Are the gates open or closed (water churning under closed gates with gulls present)?
IF the gulls are not at the dam where did you find them elsewhere, i.e. found farther up Hwy 100 on the IL side in front of the Sioux Power Plant, etc?

Thanks for any help.

Charlene Malone
ST. Louis co.