We took bird food and sent them a Thank You Note for the great hospitality.

And since Dean isn't on mo-birds, don't forget to thank Jack Hilsabeck for his daily postings about the BTSP. Thanks, Jack!

Frances Cramer

--- On Fri, 12/25/09, Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Appreciation Tendered for Black-throated Sparrow
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 10:00 AM

I wish to publicly congratulate Dean Rush for initially spotting the BLACK-THROATED SPARROW in his yard up near Savannah. A "Great Find", Dean!

Also, Pat and Dean are to be commended for their exceptional hospitality, congeniality in opening their home to all who have come to see "their bird".

It is great to see such enthusiasm for birding and then experience the sharing nature of Pat and Dean.

Thank You very much, Guys!

I also appreciated the "goodies", Pat, and the hot cup of coffee, Dean, so generously offered!

* The BTSP was seen this morning, as well as, a Harris's Sparrow and a Spotted Towhee!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com
http://mobirds.org/