Congratulations,

Just got an email from Chris.  Yep, you guessed it.  She left the listserv.

To bad, she was an avid nature and bird lover, whose heart was in the right
place.

I left several years ago during the ABA four letter wars, only to return to flame
again.

I'll still be around this time, but just to monitor what's going on.

I did send her to the Wisconsin listserv where they just post bird sightings and
even suggested the Illinois listserv even though I don't know much about the
posts there.

Keith Brink
Liberty, MO

http://mobirds.org/