Chris, I think the solution you're looking for is http://ebird.org

Missouri "hot spots" listed on the site include many (all?) of our
conservation areas, state parks.... and "non-CACHE/SPARKS sites" such
as Tower Grove Park, Squaw Creek NWR... even Keetman Road Sod Farm and
the Dexter Rice Fields. The system allows you to enter data from any
location, including your own back yard.

Running a quick report using the eBird "View & Explore Data" tool
shows me that a total of 90 species have been reported at Tower Grove
during 2009.

I'm sure this has been covered on the listserv before, but all of the
CACHE and SPARKS data is loaded into the ebird database. Patrick &
Edge, I can't rememberódoes eBird reciprocate (i.e. if I were to enter
data for a MDC Conservation Area on eBird, does that data find its way
into CACHE)?

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)