Kristi,

Thanks for sending to the LIST.

Indeed,

Kathleen Anderson asked something quite similar this evening OFFLIST...

My reply to her was as follows:

"Scott Schuette does the transfer.

I created a page he accesses that he uses to pull reports and he has an
application at his end from eBird that he uses to batch transfer the info
into eBird. If this hasn't happened for December, it's only because Scott
hasn't done it yet."

So, Tower Grove Park, which is OUTSIDE of CACHE / SPARKS would need to be
entered by the individual observer as it is not part of CACHE / SPARKS.

Hope this helps to clarify. If not, feel free to send a note to either the
full list (mobirds-l) or OFFLIST to me!

Patrick

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *