Chris and mobirds-l:

CACHE (Conservation Area Checklist Project) and SPARKS (State Parks
Checklist Project) include areas specific to each.

CACHE is a partnership with the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC)
and SPARKS is a partnership with the Department of Natural Resources (DNR).

Some city parks are managed by MDC and would be included in the CACHE
locations. Other parks are part of neither CACHE nor SPARKS. Tower Grove
Park (TGP) is one example. That park is managed by an entity other than MDC
/ DNR.

I applaud your desire to post your findings so that others might benefit
from a database of historical information, however I am unaware of any such
process for TGP. At one time, Sherry McCowan managed a database for birding
info that MIGHT have included TGP. I am not sure nor do I know if that is
still active.

Chris, keep birding and posting your finds on ASM's listserve (mobirds-l).
If you bird an area that is a State Park or Conservation Area in Missouri, I
hope you find the time to enter that data into the SPARKS / CACHE database!

Have a great BIRDING New Year.

Patrick

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *