It seems that Cache/Sparks are for Conservation areas, State Parks, and Historic Area sites.  I couldn't find Tower Grove Park or Forest Park anywhere in Cache or Sparks - obviously, they are not in any the three categories that data is collected on. (I found Carondelet Park under Conservation areas...hmmm.)  I'd like to enter trip reports, many of which are Tower Grove Park.  How do I do this - not only for TGP, but any area I bird that is not listed?  Do we need a new category to add these areas?  I apologize if this has already been discussed and answered somewhere - and I missed it.

Chris McClarren
St. Louis South City