There have been several inflammatory posts made to MOBirds-L. As list
co-owner I'm mandating a discontinuance of these flames.  I appreciate the
restraint it requires to let inflammatory comments go unanswered, but often
it's the only viable option. Such comments, which probably shouldn't be made
at all, at the least should be made off list. Please send them as a personal
message, if you must.

Peace and tolerance to all in the new year.
Susan

Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner
Columbia, Boone County, MO