Hi there. Well the Black-headed Grosbeak was at my feeder and in my yard from about 11-12 this morning. He was way more active and unpredictable than he was on Sunday. He was nowhere to be seen from 12-430 and then he popped back for a quick feeder hit and was gone again. I did not post to the list due to the sporadic nature of his visit today. I head back to work tomorrow, so no more looking for me until this weekend. Hopefully he sticks around.

Lisa Owens
Kansas City, MO
Platte County