I too want to thank the list-owners for their attempts to return civility
and respect to the postings.  What a thankless job you have!   We can all
help by pausing for a minute (or hour or day) before we hit that "send"
button - and do a review to make sure we are on topic and being respectful
of the 600 diverse views that are represented here.

Yesterday we had a delightful day participating in the first ever Cole Camp
CBC.  Had a little ring of "history in the making" to it; great people and a
wonderful area.   I know for sure it was the MOST raptors I have ever seen
in one day!

Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO