For those who care to know about the fate of the owlette that was rescued this past Spring in TGP, Roger Holloway of World Bird Sanctuary just informed me that the Tower Grove owlette had to be euthanized.  He had a congenital shoulder problem which revealed itself at the stage when he should have been flying - in June.

Thanks to everyone who motivated me to stay on this list, especially Bob White and Amy Klarer.

Thanks Keith for the kind obit, but I guess I decided to rise from the dead - just to scare a few folks, you know, keep 'em on their toes, tee, hee.

Anybody want to discuss the ethics of photographing bird nests?  Just kidding.

Chris McClarren
St. Louis South City

http://mobirds.org/