Good info Margy.  You tell 'em Carla!!  I trained under Carla when I
was learning the ropes of being a bird rehabber at Lakeside Nature
Center.  Carla is up on all the laws governing birds, state or
federal.  She had to be.  Thanks Carla and Kevin for training me!

Linda Byrd
Independence, MO
Permit holder Lakeside Nature Center
USFWS Rehabilitation, Possession, and Salvage Permits