What dilemma?  Feed the birds.  Watch the birds.  Let the snow melt (yeah, it may take a while, so watch the birds some more.)

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

On Dec 25, 2009, at 3:06 PM, Terry McNeely wrote:

Here in Northern Daviess County I have a dilemma.  Should I enjoy all the birds at my feeder or go scoop snow all 10 inches of it.

I have approximately 200 American Goldfinches
6 Purple Finches
40 Northern Cardinals
10 American Tree Sparrow
2 White-throated Sparrow
2 Song Sparrow
6 Downy Woodpecker
2 Hairy Woodpecker
5 Red-bellied Woodpecker
2 White breasted Nuthatch
1 Red breasted Nuthatch
4 Tufted Titmouse
6 Black capped Chickadee
10 Bluejay
60 Dark eyed Junco   (Including one with white eye rings and no tail)

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
http://mobirds.org/

http://mobirds.org/