Went out to Howell Is this afternoon to check on the young Crane who was
sheltering behind the levy, she was stood up and walking around and looking
great. I walked along the levy path 'till level with her and threw her some
raisins which she accepted gracefully, she then wandered back out to midfield
and as I left I placed some more raisins near the entrance to the field where
she normally hangs out, hopefully she'll find them later.I don't think raisins will
do her any harm ,if anyone knows different please advise. My Mockies and
Robins thrive on them. I left at 1-15 and she was looking fit. Les Jenkins