Thanks, Bob.  My knowledge of Richard Pough was very limited.  You've
given a great recap of the contributions of a 20th century bird
conservationist.

Perhaps something like this could become a series of short articles
for The Bluebird.  20th century bird conservationists' activities and
contributions could be featured in one to four articles a year.

You would be an excellent source for this--you knew several and are
well-acquainted with their activities.

Edge