Mobirders:  I just spoke to the man that had the observation of the black-throated sparrow yesterday.   Most of those that saw the photo thought it was a black-throated sparrow.  He was gone most of the day but he did observe the bird 3 or 4 times from about 3:30 to 4:30 this afternoon.  He is very agreeable to birders coming to see the bird.  If you are interested in observing this bird on saturday please email me and I will forward you directions, phone number, and email address.  I am leaving for the evening in about 15 minutes but I will contact you after 9:30 tonight.  I can also send the photo of the bird.

later,

Jack Hilsabeck
816-390-8870