  From: Larry Lade
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Fw: unknown bird, Savannah, MO

        Black-throated Sparrow was the favored ID by a majority of the replies I have received. There was one vote for Eurasian Tree Sparrow and one vote for House Sparrow.

        The photographer, Jack Hilsabeck and I believe that the bird was probably a Black-throated Sparrow.

        I hope the bird re-appears in order that a definite ID can be made.

        Larry Lade
        Saint Joseph, MO
        gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com