I checked out a couple of cedar groves in my area.  Like Patrick H.  I to saw
white wash but no pellets or owls.  I saw song birds feathers, looked like junco
and a downy woodpecker.  One tree had white wash close to the trunk of the
tree and one was out on a limb about three feet out.  Could have been a
screech owl, but they usually roost in cavities. I have more places to look I
will post if I find something.  I did see 13 bald eagles on a deer carcass, that
was cool.

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear Mo.
Adair Co.