Has anyone been out to see the Grebes within the last day or so and if so,
did you have any luck in seeing them?  I have to work until noon today and
then my husband and I are supposed to go to Smithville so I can look for the
Grebes.  It is an hour, or more, trip for us so I was wondering if anyone
thinks they could be seen around 2:30-3:00pm?  Please post if you have any
information for me.  I will check posts before we leave here.  Thank You.

Sharon Hatten
Holden, MO

http://mobirds.org/