Lisa Owens and I are planning to be at Smithville Lake, starting at the visitor
center near the dam between 1:15 and 1:30 tomorrow afternoon, Friday Dec
4th.   We are hoping against all hope to get site of Clark's grebe, which would
be a lifer for both of us.  After that first stop we are going to wander around
Smithville Lake a bit.   Lisa wants to get another look at the SEOWs too.

Any opinions on our chances for the grebe?  Best potential siting spot around
the dam?  If anyone wants to meet us there you are certainly welcome.

Thanks,
Annette Talbot
Liberty, Clay County, Missouri