Dear Birders:

The Confluence Christmas Bird Count will happen on Friday, January
1.  Please let me know if you plan to participate this year.  What I
need from you is a commitment to spend at least three hours somewhere
in the count circle, either morning or afternoon.  I'd really like to
have all the areas covered by someone.  We missed easy birds like
Eastern Bluebird last year because the western portion of the circle
didn't get much coverage.

Here are the areas.  Let me know your preference, but I reserve the
right to ask you to go somewhere else!

http://levee.wustl.edu/~rlk/MOCF/MOCF_CBC.htm

Randy Korotev
Saint Louis, MO