Randy Cartwright and I birded the trail along the bluffs at Cooley Lake CA this morning.  Gorgeous day to be out and the birds agreed!  I even heard Fox and Song sparrows singing.  All birds were common for this site and time, but still amazing to have such a day in late Nov.

(partial list)
fox sparrow - 10+
song sparrow - lots
swamp sparrow - lots
white-throated sparrow - lots
tree sparrow - 20+ (my FOS)
dark-eyed juncos - everywhere
horned lark - 3 (on road)
cardinals - >50
yellow-breasted sapsucker - 2
downy and red-bellied woodpeckers and flickers - numerous
white-breasted nuthatch - several
golden-crowned kinglet - 1
chickadees, titmice, blue jays - numerous
C. wren - 3

Jennifer Reidy, Liberty