Big Muddy Boone's Crossing unit 12-1:15p
I may nickname this area "weekends only", for it sure comes through when I visit there on Sundays.

Birds of note:
6 Hooded Mergansers (4 males)
2 Gadwalls
4 P-B Greebes
3 Am. Coots
2 Peregrine Falcons
Many sparrows
1000 Snow Geese-Huge flyover.  At first I thought one of the kids scored a touchdown at the ball fields, for this raucus sound came out of nowhere.  I turned around and was in awe at the sight and sound.
Again, a nice day-just a few intermittent sprinkles.

Bryan Prather
St.Louis Co,Mo