Wednesday Bill Wheeler and I spent the day birding Pomme de Terre and Stockton Lakes. We saw a Rusty Blackbird at Stockton Lake and several horned Grebes and Common Loons. There were also good numbers of Cedar Waxwings.
            North of Lebanon there are four lakes  containing about 40 acres. Over the years it has been a good place to observe ducks. last year numbers were  down a lot. This fall I have seen only two duks here and a few Pied billed Grebes. There is no  big change in habitat. I am concerned that for some reason duks are no longer going to be here. i have been observing ducks here for 20 years.      Lesteer Pannell   Lebanon