MObirders -
Recall years ago that some of us had 50 mile raptor routes
that we did for Jim D and Brad J but mostly for our own pleasure.

Mine goes from Barton County through Bushwhacker CA, Vernon
County then  west and south through PSP.  Results today:

Red-tailed Hawk    32
Dark Red-tail on north road at Bushwhacker (again this year).  1
Dark Red-tail at PSP   1

Buteo species      11

Am. Kestrel         11

N. Harrier gray      3
N. Harrier brown   11

Bald Eagle adult    2

Shrike species      2

Snow Geese waves    6  (all going east and east southeast).

I hardly stopped for any sparrows.
Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.  [log in to unmask]