Mom and I Went to Binders late this morning and then on to Little Dixie this afternoon. At Binders the highlights were a Male Hooded Merganser
in full Breeding Plumage (first time for me) and a Great Egret which dive bombed a unidentified gull. As we were getting ready to leave we saw
around 25 American White Pelicans circling but never saw them land. At Little Dixie we saw 3 Bonaparte's Gulls, 12 Common Loons, and 1 Western Grebe.

Binders:

Ring-necked Duck
Redhead
Bufflehead