I STARTED FEEDING THIS WEEK.THE YARD HAS BEEN LITERLY FULL OF BIRDSHAVE A YOTAL OF 57 SPECIS THIS SUMMER AN FALL ALL FROM A LAZY BOW ROCKER OUT THE BACK FACEING THE GOLF COURSE.OF COURSE THERE MOSTLY HOUSE SPARROWS AN JUNCOS HAVE 4 NEW YARD BIRDS TODAY CHICKADEE,WHITE BREASTED NUTHATCH WHITE THROATED NUTHATCH,TIT MOUSE.3 TITMOUSE I DIDNT KNOW THEY COULD EAT SO MUCH THEY ARE ON AN OFF THE BLACK OIL FEEDER CONSTANLY,ALSO JUST LEARENED [BIRDING ONLY AS A HOBBY]THAT HOUSE SPARROWS HAD A YELLOWBILL AN ALSO A BLACK BILL.I KNOW ALL THIS IS VERY COMMON STUFF TO ALL OF YOU BUT ITS ALL I CAN DO NOT BAD THOUGH A CUP OF COFFEE A SCOPE AN 10 POWER GLASSES AN A LAZY BOY ROCKER. WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT FILLING THE FEEDERS CARRYING FEED AN PUSHING A STROLLER ON UN EVEN GROUND BUT WELL WORTH THE EVERT

 THANKS FOR THE LIST SERV BOTH MO & KANS THEY ARE A BLESSING TO ME THANKS ALSO TO

 CHUCVK OTTE &SUXAN HAZELWOOD

                       CURTIS BROBISKY