It is permissible to post info about Christmas Bird Counts. National Audubon is a non-profit organization and they are the parent-sponsoring organization. Many of the counts are also hosted at the local level by non-profit organizations.
--
Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner

-------------- Original message from Matthew Torres <[log in to unmask]>: --------------