The Burroughs Audubon Library and Bird Sanctuary has been having a Purple
Finch visiting the feeders.  Today we had both male and female.

Are you sitting down?  Realized today that's a life bird for me.  I had never
seen a Purple Finch before and it was SO beautiful.  All those times I tried to
turn a House Finch into a Purple Finch.  I was sorely mistaken.  Saw both side
by side today.  AWESOME!

Christine Kline
Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County