Went to Riverlands from 11am -1pm. Nothing out of the ordinary.Teal Pond
was the best with around 4 Bonaparts Gulls and a handful of Hooded
Mergansers. There were also a couple of Trumpeters on Heron Pond.Todays
highlight however was when the resident N Harrier flew by me on the road only
20 feet away. Beautiful.There were also 3 Juvie Eagles out in Ellis Bay. I also
drove out into the back roads beyond Teal Pond and saw a flock of Horned
Larks.Happy bird watching .Les Jenkins