The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a field trip this Saturday to
Busch Conservation Area in St. Charles County, Missouri.

DATE:  Saturday, November 21, 2009

MEETING TIME:  8 a.m.

MEETING PLACE:  Hampton Lake parking lot at Busch CA.

DIRECTIONS:

http://www.stlouisaudubon.org/Birding.htm#Busch

PLAN:  This is planned to be a half-day trip, rain or shine.  If the birding
is good, and there's interest, we might go past the lunch hour some.  CA
management recommends that we wear hunter orange or other bright clothing.
I'll have a reflector vest on, but we generally stay to well-worn paths and
open areas without interrupting hunting.

LUNCH:  No official lunch stop is planned so bring food to eat on-the-fly if
you like, or plan to take a late lunch.

LEADER:  Mike Thelen

COST:  Free.  Everyone is welcome, SLAS members and non-members.

MORE INFO:  Contact me or visit

http://www.stlouisaudubon.org

Mike Thelen
University City, St. Louis County, MO