Saturday, November 21, Columbia Audubon Society is sponsoring a field
trip to Thomas Hill Reservoir led by Bill Clark and Edge Wade.

Participation is FREE and all birders are welcome.

We will depart from Parkade Plaza parking lot (southwest corner, near
the big sign) on Bus. Loop 70 at 7:30 a.m.

We will carpool and have FRS radios for communications (please bring
yours if you have one, others provided).

We will lunch at the small cafe in Kaseyville.  This is a diner type
place (hamburgers, etc., and according to Bill, great butterscotch
milkshakes)

We may get to Long Branch Lake if time permits.

After birding, will stop at the Shepherd Farms store in Clifton Hill
to stock up on bison meat [I need some for Jerry's CBC buffalo chili,
and for home use]. They also sell pecans and other delectables.  I
HAVE NO INVESTMENT/PROFIT INTEREST IN THIS ENTERPRISE.

We will return to Columbia about 4 p.m.

Questions?  Email me.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO