  This morning at 4 am ,  I heard two horned owls vocalizing.. They almost overlapped one another..  Again, I went outside to try and localize the sound.  It was definitely louder and I believe is coming from behind the "industrial park" area behind my home.  There is a creek running along the "park".   Maybe tomorrow , I 'll get energetic and if I hear them again, venture out via car and track them down.  I drove to Whitecliff Park, another possible location, and determined it is about 1 mile from my home as the "owl flies".

  Jane Allen
  St. Louis, Co (Crestwood)