The Columbia Audubon sponsored Christmas Bird Count for Columbia, MO will be held Saturday December 19th. Organization meeting for the count will be at my home, 3005 Chapel Hill Road, at 7:30 PM on Thursday, December 3. There will be a chili dinner and compiling session on December 19 at 6 pm. Other information can be found as per Bill Eddleman's recent post.

Please consider joining us. We'd love to have your participation.

Susan Hazelwood and Jim Gast, Co-Compilers
Columbia, Boone County, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/