From: Clark Creighton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Back Roads lead to surprises..Golden Eagle I THINK
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 10:02 PM

I was driving down to Cape today for business and took a road north of Cape as I had a bit of extra time looking for hawks to shoot.  I saw what I thought was a buzzard in an old tree off the highway and thought the light was good and would shoot him.  As I got closer I thought that had to be the biggest buzzard I had ever seen, then he turned his head and looked at me and I about dropped my camera.  I believe this to be a Golden Eagle, a lifer for me.

I apologize if the pictures colors are a bit "off".  I am shooting with the new canon 7D and my photo  processing software isnt updated yet, so I am winging it.

If anyone can either confirm or deny this is a golden I would sure appreciate it!

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO