Please will everyone remove me from their email list? PLEASE?

From: Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:12:00 -0800
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Christmas Bird Counts

I've seen a few message here and there this week that indicate people either may not know, or may have forgotten about, ASM's Christmas Bird Count page. To view this, visit: http://www.mobirds.org/CBC/CBCSchedule.asp

Also, this has pointed out that it is a good idea to also post dates on MOBirds. The Big Oak Tree State Park count is Thursday, December 17, and the Mingo count will be Saturday, December 19. Details can be found on the ASM page, or by emailing me.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/