Hi,

I am new to the list.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend a
good location to bird tomorrow, Sunday Nov 15th?  I am looking to stay
within 1 to 2 hours of St. Louis.  I have just purchased a spotting
scope, which just arrived, and I am hoping to use it.  I know that
hunting season started this weekend so I just wanted to make sure to
get any pointers anyone might have.  Thank you so much and have a
lovely day.

Cheers,
Emily Coffey
Saint Louis, MO