From: peter keyel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: So long, and thanks for all the birds!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 11:15 PM

I'd like to say thanks and farewell to everyone. I've just moved to Pittsburgh to be with my wife (who is a grad student studying mathematics). I've had a great time meeting and birding with everyone, and I'll miss the collegiality of this list. Since I am an avid lister, I'm going to share some numbers, which don't quite do justice to the help everyone's given me and the fun that I've had. In the 3 years I've been here, I've added 57 life birds (bringing me to a total 313 for the US). I had 228 species for MO, 112 for IL, and 231 for the St Louis Magic Circle, with a grand total of 235 species for all 3 years in MO/IL, out of 478 sites/days.

It was great birding with everyone!

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]