I have no idea if it was the same RL Hawk, but a Light Morph Rough-legged Hawk (looked like a female to me when I compared with my bird books) landed in our front yard and walked up to the sidewalk in front of our front door.  It seemed perfectly calm and focused, and I was able to observe it for quite awhile out my office window.  (Quite awhile was probably less than two minutes)  It was after a mouse, I'm assuming.  It was a lovely thing to see so close up.
 Marge Lumpe

Cole Camp

Benton County

p.s.  The road is Klink Avenue--out of Cole Camp about 1 mile.