From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Margy Terpstra
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: iPod birding software recommendations?

Hi MOBirders, My husband has my daughter's iPod G2 now that she has an iPhone and no longer needs it. We'd like some recommendations on the most current and complete birding software to load onto it. We've been looking at several, birdJam, iBird Explorer Pro and the new Audubon Birds of North America. Your input is greatly appreciated! Margy & Dan Terpstra [log in to unmask] Kirkwood, St. Louis Co, MO