Hello bird lovers-

In spite of a stiff wind, we had three returning favorites today at
the Burrough's Audubon Library at Lake Jacomo.
  1)  A small mixed flock of juncos,  6-8
  2)  one White-throated Sparrow
  3)  a female Eastern Towhee
I first thought she was a Rufous-sided, but when she finally turned to
face me, she had a lot of white on her belly.  Sadly, I had forgotten
to bring my camera. The Library is open 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm on
Halloween, and as always, is free admission.
If you prefer pay a little to live more dangerously on Halloween, we
are having Extreme Bowling for Birds this afternoon from 1 to 4 pm at
the Strike and Spare lanes in Independence.

Linda Byrd
Independence, MO