MOBIrders:

Starting at Riverlands MBS, I drove up the road toward Confluence SP.
Where the road intersects the pipeline construction -- there is heavy
equipment parked here -- there's a "large" lake to the left of the
road.  There were gulls and a flock of shorebirds on the side of the
lake farthest from the road.  I didn't feel like making the long march
in the muck to get closer and into better light but, for those who are
inspired, it looks doable.  The best approach might be to walk from
the road along a path parallel to the pipeline route.

BTW, close to where the Confl Pt parking lot is the road was flooded
and I decided to make a 180.

Mike Thelen
St. Louis County