I still get no live links in your posts.  I don't know what you mean, "reload."  I read mobirds-l in Apple Mail, on my Mac, not on the web.
June Newman
Carrollton, Mo

On Oct 30, 2009, at 9:15 PM, Bill Rudden wrote:

Two of our favorite small gulls:
Herring gull is clearly larger than Ring-billed when close:
Earlier reported pair of swimming Avocets with pair of Horned Grebes:

A Skunkhead Coot flew in...
landed...
started displaying...

Trip Sanderling: