Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

Had just brought all the feeders inside to clean but one, when I looked out the kitchen window and saw a Ruby-throat at the one remaining feeder! This is late, wonder if it's the same one I had a few days ago and he turned around and came back. Got photos... Margy Terpstra [log in to unmask] Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO