Great day for birds in my back garden today, this morning my first ever garden
White Crowned Sparrow's were eating from the seed beneath the feeder.A
beautiful young one with it's brown head fooled me for a moment but then an
adult hopped over to join the juvie.Later in the days a foy Yellow Rump
Warbler appeared in my fur trees and as I was having afternoon tea on the
back deck finally a Red Breasted Nuthatch appeared , the first I've seen
anywhere in almost a year.Nice.Les Jenkins.Manchester MO.St L Co.