Creve Coeur Lake-Taco Bell Shelter-8am-9:15am

A challenging morning for bird watching to say the least, especially w/the many leaves falling and blowing around.  Many leaves remain on the trees however, w/beautiful orange and yellow highlights throughout the landscape.  So it seemed only fitting to stumble upon a nice flock of Golden-Crowned and Ruby Crowned Kinglets flitting amongst the foliage.  W/their vibrant crowns, I can almost say I saw a sunrise and sunset at the same time.  A soaring Bald Eagle over the lake completed the scene.

Bryan Prather
St.Louis,Co. Mo.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/