I have a question that you might be able to answer.  My computer looks out the back window right below the hole in my siding where my bluebirds have their nest hole (they ignore the box I put out).  Especially lately the bluebirds with young of the year in tow continually fly to the hole checking it out and I just would like to know if anyone knows why?  I'm also seeing many yellow-rumped warblers out the other window.  A week ago Sunday was my last hummingbird for the year.  Thanks

Jenny Gunn
East Ozarks Audubon
Bonne Terre, MO 63628

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/