Much to my surprise with the frost on the ground and much of the vegetation dying out by the front porch I looked out this morning at the hanging basket that still looked good and there was a hummingbird going after the red penta.  It didn't look or act like my two that I had through Friday and I was gone all day Saturday.  I did put fresh sugar water in one of the three feeders, cleaning and refilling each feeder about every other day.   So St. Francois County is still hanging in there.  I am glad my little guy that kept rocking on the feeder has moved on - worried me too much.  jg
Jenny Gunn
East Ozarks Audubon
Bonne Terre, MO 63628

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/